Connect your Constant Contact account with Wix

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ashaya_Yoga
Rookie
0 Votes
Does the Constant Contact/Wix integration allow you to create custom lists based on sales of particular Wix products?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Ashaya_Yoga ,

Contacts that sync over from your Wix will be placed into specifically segmented lists based on store interactions. If you need further lists made from those, you can make them within your Constant Contact account, and add the contacts to these custom lists manually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Ashaya_Yoga ,

Contacts that sync over from your Wix will be placed into specifically segmented lists based on store interactions. If you need further lists made from those, you can make them within your Constant Contact account, and add the contacts to these custom lists manually.

William A
Ashaya_Yoga
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks William.

So, there's no way to create a custom sync-ed and segmented list based on particular product sales?

For example, I want a class roster of everyone who purchased a particular online class I'm offering (I offer many classes at once so having them all on one list isn't that helpful). I understand that I can move them manually, but it seems like both Constant Contact and Wix are powerful platforms that should be able to communicate with each other to handle this for me.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

At this time, the integration is not built for that.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST