Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Constant Contact & Your Logo logos removed from our account

SOLVED
Go to solution
SustainableJersey
Campaign Contributor

Hello, we would like to have the Constant Contact logo removed from our emails, and the "Your Logo" header off of the events. It's confusing to folks who register, seeing "Your Logo" on the top - it looks like we forgot to put ours, or we're asking them for theirs. I've noticed others asking for the removal of these logos in this Community so thought I'd ask for the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SustainableJersey ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

_______

Regarding your request on logos for events, only the landing page and emails that have a specific event block in place will have this placeholder appear. You can edit the landing page / email, and either replace or wholly remove that placeholder. I'm seeing your logo on the landing page at this time.

For instructions on editing these elements of an event:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SustainableJersey ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

_______

Regarding your request on logos for events, only the landing page and emails that have a specific event block in place will have this placeholder appear. You can edit the landing page / email, and either replace or wholly remove that placeholder. I'm seeing your logo on the landing page at this time.

For instructions on editing these elements of an event:

William A
CSUDHContinuingEd
Rookie
0 Votes

Sorry, but this is INCORRECT. The "Your Logo" still appears above any editable content sections, regardless of the fact that we have our own logo in our brand kit: 

CSUDHContinuingEd_0-1701824335502.png

This needs to be repaired before we can start using the tool for Event promotion...

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CSUDHContinuingEd ,

The "Your Logo" is a placeholder image, it is not a specially coded thing that pulls from your Brand Kit settings. As a placeholder image, it can be replaced like any other element of the Event block in a landing page or email where one has been inserted. Please see the articles linked in my earlier comment if you need guidance on how to do this.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST