Creating tickets for an event

SOLVED
Go to solution
Chatfield
Rookie
0 Votes

Does Constant Contact allow for an "event ticket" that is "I can not attend, but would like to make a donation.." option? It seems like there is only ticket price or free. I'd like an option for those who can not attend, but would like to fund our event with a donation. This option would obviously not have a set price but could be any amount. How do I select any amount.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Chatfield ,

At this time, explicit donations aren't available in the newer event tool. The only workaround would be to setup a ticket for a specific donation amount, or link to a separate site for collecting donations in your email invites / event landing page. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Chatfield ,

At this time, explicit donations aren't available in the newer event tool. The only workaround would be to setup a ticket for a specific donation amount, or link to a separate site for collecting donations in your email invites / event landing page. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST