Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Embedding Lead Magnets

L61791
Rookie

I have some free downloadable that I would like to use so people sign up and get something of value.  For example, Free Mindfulness Guide, if you are interested sign-up, and my free guide will be automatically sent to you.  I know how to do landing pages but I need to know if CC accommodates this service or if I have to get another software. 

Thank you for your assistance. Amy

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L61791 ,

If you want the guide immediately accessible after the sign-up, I'd recommend linking to it on the landing page's thank you page. If you're wanting the material sent to the new sign-ups, then I'd recommend linking to it in either a welcome email (new sign-up) or new list-join automation. However the file you're wanting to send them wouldn't be technically embedded in either of these methods, you'd have to upload the files to a cloud drive or your account's library, and then link to them from the URLs provided.

See also:

Understanding Triggers for Automation Paths

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST