Event registrant email - are they available in the "New" events?

AnneK39
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

The Legacy events made it very easy to communicate with people who had registered for our events. That doesn't seem to be the case with the new events, post 4/1/24. Am I correct? It seems I have to create a new email for every event to confirm participation, give updates on whether event is a go, etc. There was a link in the Legacy events that let me communicate directly with participants, pre event, by choosing an email template I'd created before. I don't see any of that in the new version. I have to create every single template and populate it with the info? I briefly saw how to drag the date into an email updating attendees - I no longer see that and am entering every date by hand. Please tell me this is not how it's going to be.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnneK39 ,

You can either create emails within the event itself (they'll be copied when you copy an event), or you can send emails from outside the event with an event block linking to the event registration. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST