Font gets changed when sending a test/live email

SOLVED
Go to solution
goatechco
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
It's been 3 weeks since the font changes whenever I send an email test or a live one. Before, I was able to use the web fonts without any issues (I use Raleway) but now all of the tests I send - no matter what account it is from - change to Arial. How do I fix this? Did CC stop supporting web fonts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @goatechco ,

Raleway is considered a web font, not a web-safe or email-safe font, so it's by no means guaranteed that a receiving email program - whether browser or app-based - will have access to that font. If you have further questions regarding websafe and other font types, and how email programs may alter these upon receiving, please see our main article on the topic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @goatechco ,

Raleway is considered a web font, not a web-safe or email-safe font, so it's by no means guaranteed that a receiving email program - whether browser or app-based - will have access to that font. If you have further questions regarding websafe and other font types, and how email programs may alter these upon receiving, please see our main article on the topic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST