Some of our customers are experiencing issues accessing campaigns and reporting data. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Get To Know You! What's Your Go-To Weeknight Meal?

Grace_R
Employee

I saw a meme on social media recently that joked the hardest part of being an adult is figuring out what to make for dinner every single night. Who can relate?! I know I can. My plan of becoming rich enough to hire a personal chef hasn't panned out yet. So I frequently rely on a handful of meals that come together in a flash, especially when I'm tired from a long work day.

One of my favorites is a Mediterranean-style grilled cheese sandwich. I fill it with shredded mozzarella, crumbled feta, chopped tomato, diced black olives, diced red onion, and some spinach that I've sauteed with olive oil, garlic and fresh basil. It's delicious and satisfying, and can easily be customized with whatever tidbits I have hanging out in the fridge.

Tell me, what's your go-to weeknight meal that is quick to prepare but delivers on flavor?

6 REPLIES 6
Abigail_S
Administrator

Love this! Recently I have been making spring rolls since they're quick and easy. I just chop up whatever raw veggies I like and simply roll them up. The trick is to get the rice paper just damp enough to stretch and roll them. Lastly, I'll sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and I like having some Japanese bbq sauce on the side for dipping. 

Grace_R
Employee
0 Votes

Yum! I've got some spring roll wrappers in my pantry and now I know exactly how I'll use them 🙌

Chris-S
Administrator

You mean this meme!? It haunts my dreams. But to answer your question, chicken parm. 😁

b3a01258710724241c37c55fe5650c073ee9dd75ec4982558ecc34472cea54ae_1.jpg

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

Grace_R
Employee

That's the one! BIG thumbs up for chicken parm.

Elizabeth_K
Employee

I was away on vacation, but I'm going to jump in! 

I've got a picky child who has a texture thing, but for some reason, she'll eat this with no issues even though all the food "is touching." The recipe is simple - pasta, creamy cheese, peas, lemon and after that you can get crazy with it.  Our go-to is orecciette pasta because the little bowls hold the peas, but we don't always have that and any shape will do. Stir in frozen peas to warm them through (we've also used green beans, and I bet asparagus would be good too). Then stir in mascarpone, ricotta, or even cream cheese, until everything is coated. Then a squeeze of lemon and some grated zest. The kid gets a generous sprinkle of grated parmesan or romano, and the adults in the room get smoked salmon and dill, or sausage and caramelized onions, tarragon and chicken thighs, anchovies and tomatoes... you get the idea.

Chris-S
Administrator

I am the same way when it comes to textures to this day 😂

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Somewhat confident (33%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST