Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

How to include graphics, links, text from an email(not constant contact) into a new CC email?

KarenR463
Rookie
0 Votes

My boss sends me an email from their email (not constant contact) with graphics, links, text, etc.  They want this placed into a new constant contact email.

What is the correct way to include this information with graphics, links, etc. into a constant contacts email to be sent out to our group?

I can’t seem to do it correctly so links work, etc.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @KarenR463 ,

Since we generally don't advise sending image-only emails, and since PDFs can't be embedded into emails, our system only generates an image of the first page in the scenario you wish to use it as a cover / preview image, to get your contacts to click and view the full document. 

If you'd like to have all a PDF's pages converted into images, we'd suggest using either the program it was created in or another 3rd party program / site to convert those other pages, then upload the images into your Library. Just as a reminder, links from PDFs are not maintained in the image conversions, so if your PDF has multiple links, you'd still need to have the images of the pages redirect to the actual PDF document, or link to it in some other way. 

Otherwise, the other option is to recreate the PDF using the actual email builder, or start with building the email in the editor rather than in a PDF creator. 

See also:

Inserting text links

Inserting image links

Inserting button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KarenR463
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for the information.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST