I am trying to customize my background on the newsletter

BernadetteH655
Rookie
0 Votes
I am trying to customize my background on the newsletter and am running into problems. I have tried to upload several images. While they seem to upload, I don't see them in my "libarary" of images when I view the images on the background selection I have tried to impose other images as the background but I get an error. "Whoops! Something's not quite right. Find out more information here." Though the image does display. I don't see any specs for background images I would like to show screen captures but don't see where I can attach them. Bernadette
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @BernadetteH655. I took a look at your email and checked it against the error you were seeing. This occurs in the older version of our editor which you are currently using to create and edit your emails. We can migrate your email into our current editor for no charge. 

The cross-device editor looks and acts very similar to the third-generation editor you are using. It has additional features that are not available in the older editor. If you would like us to migrate your email, please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, contact details, and a reference to our conversation here.

In the meantime, you can read more about the third-generation to CPE migration here.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST