I'm receiving an error

JessicaS9619
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm receiving an error "You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again. Go to Account details". After clicking "Go to Account details" there's no indication of what information needs to be edited/updated/removed. Another thing is the contact list where I will select which list to send the email is not showing before sending the email. Tried "send now" and "schedule for later" but still received the same error.

Screenshot 2024-06-05 023341.png

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JessicaS9619 ,

That error typically shows when there's missing info or incorrectly-entered info for the physical address section. Check to make sure everything in your physical address is correct and filled in, including postal code state/country selection.

The physical address for the email's legally-required footer can be edited in the email editor and on the scheduling page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JessicaS9619
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

The last time that I was able to send an email is June 1st at 1:00 PM EST. Everything is the same. I already clear the cache and cookies in my browser and the contact is list is still missing and receiving the same error.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I just checked your account, and had no issues scheduling (and unscheduling) an email. Are you still encountering the error, and if so, is it multiple campaigns or just one in particular? Have you checked the physical address, as previously suggested?

William A
JessicaS9619
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to send it to a specific list that I have created and the contact list is not showing. Please check the screenshot that I have provided, the list is supposed to be above the Campaign Info. How can I send the email if the contact list is missing?  It's only a one campaign and yes, I have checked the physical address and it's good. There's nothing wrong in the account details.

William_A
Administrator

The list selection shows for all the recent drafts in the account when I'm checking it. If an element of the site isn't loading on your side, then I'd advise performing further connectivity troubleshooting to narrow down and address whatever is causing the disruption with the site. It may be an out-of-date browser, interference from a browser extension, or an ad/pop-up blocker (or other security software).

If you're unable to resolve the issue on your own, then I'd advise calling our general support for live troubleshooting, and screensharing the Constant Contact browser tab if necessary. 

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST