Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

I need to use duplicate emails in a list

SuzanneM
Rookie
0 Votes

I work for a credit union and need to send more than one email to the same email address. Our members tend to use the same email address when they have multiple accounts. I am trying to send an email to all accounts that do not qualify for a reward we are offering to tell them how they can qualify next month. Is there a way to turn off the deduping of email addresses?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SuzanneM ,

Compliance-wise, no - "deduping" must always be present.

If you'd be sending the did-not-qualify email to the same email address anyway, what would multiple of the same email accomplish that a singular sendout couldn't? Or that a copy and send of that copy couldn't?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (78%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST