Insert a "View as Webpage" link into an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
TanyaD985
Rookie
0 Votes
I have the "Email not displaying correctly? View as webpage" link on the top of an email campaign. My problem is that I have revised the email campaign but the changes are not reflected when clicking on this link. How do I fix it? I have tried removing it and adding it back in with no luck. Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TanyaD985
Rookie
0 Votes

I ended up copying the campaign and saving it as a "v2" and it works fine.

Thanks for the reply!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TanyaD985 ,

I'm checking your most recent drafts, and all the VaW links are showing the email as expected, based on the previews.

For the sake of troubleshooting:

1. Is this only occurring with one campaign in particular?
  2. Does it seem to occur only when test sending, or is it also occurring for you when clicking the link in the Preview pop-up window?
  3. Does the issue still occur when you open the VaW link in an incognito/private tab (right-click link > open in incognito/private window)?
  4. Does the issue occur when you test send the email to someone else, or open in another email program/app you have access to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
TanyaD985
Rookie
0 Votes

I ended up copying the campaign and saving it as a "v2" and it works fine.

Thanks for the reply!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Gotcha, thank you for the update and info!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (83%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST