Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Integrating my Zoom Registrations to Automatically go into my Constant Contact list

LoriW35
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Everyone:

I would like to grow my list. I do monthly Zoom sessions and I receive almost 100 registrations each time (I've been doing them since the beginning of the Pandemic) Is there a way that when people register for my Zoom event, those email addresses can go directly into my CC email list so I don't have to manually input them. And I am way behind so I know I am losing out when I send out my email marketing.

Thank you so much!

Lori W

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LoriW35 ,

At this time we do not have any integrations with Zoom that we've developed. You may be able to do an internet search to find a 3rd-party developed program that can integrate your Zoom and Constant Contact accounts, but we wouldn't have any further insight or ability to provide support for it.

One thing to keep in mind is if the registrants want to sign up for your emails. If there's a checkmark box or option as part of yur Zoom registration that you can include for them confirming they want to receive further emails, then that would be a good way to ensure you're respecting their email permissions

Based on this help article from their site, Zoom should have a way you can export your contacts as a CSV file. Once exported, do a quick check to make sure it fits our recommended formatting, then you can manually import them into your Constant Contact account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST