Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Landing Page URLs Don't Work in Google Adwords

MichelleS482
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hello

My ads are not being approved by Google due to to a recent feature CC implemented. When a user opens a CC url for the first time, they get redirected to a 'Verify you're a human' page and then directed to the actual Landing Page. This new feature creates a 500 internal server error, according to Google. Thus their bots can't crawl CC Landing Pages. I spoke with Partner Support and they opened a memo with engineering, but it's not likely they will disable it. However, if more people are experiencing this problem, please let CC know.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, have you found a solution? I don't want to have to host the Landing Pages on my website.  Thank you for any help! 

MichelleS482_0-1725652934522.png

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichelleS482 ,

Based on one of your recent cases regarding this, it was suggested reaching out to Google support, to see if they'd have any further insight on they would get their Adworks to work with the human verification portion of the landing pages. Have you reached out to Google support yet on this, and if so, did they provide anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichelleS482
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I have reached out to Adwords support and was not helpful. Waiting to hear back from my Google Ads rep to go over this in more detail about the human verification portion. Your engineering team should really consider a different process that doesn't involve the redirect.  I really hope Google can help me figure this out.  I have almost 400 ads that I may not be able to do lead generation.  

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST