LinkedIn post from Constant Contact not resizing

SOLVED
Go to solution
JeanS129
Rookie
0 Votes
Every time I post an Alert created in Constant Contact to LinkedIn the post does not size to fit the space. It's way too large, can anyone advise?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JeanS129 ,

I'm not seeing any LinkedIn posts on your account, or associated with your most recently sent emails.

Generally speaking, I'd recommend following along with this article's recommendations for image sizing on different social platforms - since they all have their own minimums and suggested ratios. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JeanS129 ,

I'm not seeing any LinkedIn posts on your account, or associated with your most recently sent emails.

Generally speaking, I'd recommend following along with this article's recommendations for image sizing on different social platforms - since they all have their own minimums and suggested ratios. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JeanS129
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, Thanks for replying. I'm doing in on behalf of my client who has their own account.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST