Lists

KenS0909
Rookie
0 Votes

Where is the option to save a newly created list?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KenS0909 ,

It's on the same box as where you type the name, whether you're creating it from the Contacts page (Save), or while importing a list (Create):

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KenS0909
Rookie
0 Votes

I was unclear in my request.

I can create and save a list but when I try to add contacts to the list I can't figure out how to save the contacts on my newly created list once they have been entered.

Ken

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If you're uploading contacts and adding them to a list, you're just going to be clicking the big blue Upload button in the top-right corner as normal.

Capture3.PNG

If you're adding contacts already in your account to a list, you'll simply select the Add after making the new list / selecting the one(s) you want to add them to.

Capture4.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST