Make an email look like a website by adding a menu of links

user05395
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I have it so the links don't stack on top of each other on mobile? I wont them to stay horizontal...

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user05395 ,

What is the current formatting of your email? How you work around automatic mobile reformatting will largely depend on how you're structuring the rest of the links in regards to your images and text in the email.

If you'd like pointers on how best to design your email with respect to mobile reformatting, I'd recommend checking out this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user05395
Rookie
0 Votes

OK, so this is in reference to my nav bar that I placed in the email. I am using the nav bar design element provided by Constant Contact. When I set for mobile, it stacks the links the navigation bar instead of keeping them horizontal. I was just wondering If I could get around CC reformatiing each link ontop of eachother.

Currently I have a header, nav, main image, followed by 3 sets of 2 column rows. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If it's a nav bar setup, then yeah there wouldn't really be a way to avoid this. Mobile reformatting will rearrange the left-right setup to top-down in sequential order. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST