Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Moving contacts from one list to another

SOLVED
Go to solution
DnAsmusic
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been searching for an option to automate my contacts from one series to another. I read that this must be done manually cant find any info about it happening automatically which is what I need . Is constant contact working on making a seamless transition from one series to another from the user admin .. Maybe a trigger option to add contacts to a new automated series at the end of a series that has run its course .. Also how do I find out when my contact has reached the end of their series ... Newbie here so bare with me Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DnAsmusic ,

At this time there aren't any end-of-automation functionalities like adding a contact to another list or adding them to another automation. There's nothing currently in place to alert you every time a contact finishes an automation. These functionalities would need to be manually done.

It looks like you already posted to our Feedback boards regarding this. I merged your post with another thread on the same general idea. If you have further use cases, ideas, or would like to vote on this particular topic, make sure to check out this Feedback thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DnAsmusic ,

At this time there aren't any end-of-automation functionalities like adding a contact to another list or adding them to another automation. There's nothing currently in place to alert you every time a contact finishes an automation. These functionalities would need to be manually done.

It looks like you already posted to our Feedback boards regarding this. I merged your post with another thread on the same general idea. If you have further use cases, ideas, or would like to vote on this particular topic, make sure to check out this Feedback thread

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DnAsmusic ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST