Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

My Self last 7 years coustmer of Constantconatct [removed] i needed to change

SOLVED
Go to solution
user052139
Rookie

My Self last 7 years coustmer of Constantconatct [removed] i needed to change Previous Email [removed] (old domain expired not recived the email reseting passwords) so kindly change the email of new its [removed] so that can i reset password and acess my previous templates and data can acess same plan of that kindly help to resolve it  this issue last 2-5 months im trying to resolve it .im your cosutmer last 7 years more u check the id user id 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

@user052139 We can reset the trial. However, due to the number of contacts in the account, you cannot send to the full list as outlined in our Trial Guidelines. You will need to upgrade to a paid account to do so.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user052139. The username you gave us (which has been removed for account security) has been canceled since May of last year. We are unable to reactivate the account since it has been closed for more than 120 days and we cannot retrieve campaigns or contacts that existed there. This is in line with our cancellation policy through our Terms and Conditions

I see an expired trial account with the Gmail address that you can reactivate but it will not have the information from your previous account.

In the future, please do not post account information such as email addresses or usernames. This is to keep your accounts secure.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user052139
Rookie
0 Votes

can u kindly do activate the trail account so that i can set my previous data and in email and check that  lets can be start  this 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

@user052139 We can reset the trial. However, due to the number of contacts in the account, you cannot send to the full list as outlined in our Trial Guidelines. You will need to upgrade to a paid account to do so.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST