NEED HELP ASAP- READ MORE FEAUTURE NOT WORKING

FirstNameL79085
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I am having issue with read more feature since 01/31/2024. I can add read more feature but cannot edit or delete the section after inserting it. The customer service is really busy, I have been kept on hold for more than 30 min every time so I was unable to figure it out. My work has been piling up. Need help as soon as possible.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @FirstNameL79085 ,

There's an issue with Read More blocks where the toolbar at the top might be grayed out unless you scroll up high enough. Our devs are investigating and working to fix the issue. In the meantime you can scroll up or use regular text, image, and button blocks.

7 REPLIES 7
William_A
Administrator

Hello @FirstNameL79085 ,

There's an issue with Read More blocks where the toolbar at the top might be grayed out unless you scroll up high enough. Our devs are investigating and working to fix the issue. In the meantime you can scroll up or use regular text, image, and button blocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user9860
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, 

Has the dev team gotten any closer to fixing this issue? I am still having an issue with the grayed out 'read more' blocks, which almost exclusively make up a weekly newsletter I create. 

Thank you!

FirstNameL79085
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you. 

Massanimalcoalition
Rookie
0 Votes

Even when you try to scroll up you can click edit for the read more block but then you can't type or paste the link into that box.

Precision_Env
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue all day

Precision_Env
Rookie
0 Votes

Any closer to fixing this issue with "Read More" feature? As others stated work continues to grow, and deadlines need to be met.

HollyL103
Rookie
0 Votes

Still having the issue too! Hoping it is fixed soon as I can't even DELETE it to create separate features! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST