RSVP Action Block

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarthaM914
Rookie
0 Votes

I have used the RSVP action block several times in my campaigns and find it useful but sometimes unreliable.  The reporting does not seem to be accurate and has caused issues with guests' responses.

+

I would like to suggest when using RSVP action block having  an option to have space for attendees' names to be included under the response block or be able to have more than 3 lines for the replies.  It would be helpful if it is all in one place.

Additionally, when a guest replies but then changes their mind, it is somehow noted or flagged somewhere because I had several guests who responded to RSVP attending and then changed to not attending.  I literally had to keep going back and forth looking to see if guests changed their responses.  This is a very cumbersome process. My event was only for 150ish, but what happens if you have a huge event?  

I also had issues with the reporting because it seems the "resends" are not included in the total reporting of the responses.  It is critical to interchange both send and resends so it is located under the same reporting.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarthaM914 ,

The RSVP block is meant for simple, quick responses based on click activation. If you're needing more complex replies from your contacts or the ability to cancel their responses, I'd recommend using survey pages or events instead of the RSVP block. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarthaM914 ,

The RSVP block is meant for simple, quick responses based on click activation. If you're needing more complex replies from your contacts or the ability to cancel their responses, I'd recommend using survey pages or events instead of the RSVP block. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST