Announcing Campaign Builder!

Raw HTML displayed

infozone-admin
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello CC community, I have no other way to inform CC of this issue as it's past their bedtime, but if i don't do it now, it will be forgotten. Each month I send an update bulletin and while doing the bounce housekeeping I found an error in the display of of one of the pop-ups that displays while performing the action of unsuspending a contact who has bounced with the label "suspended". It's only displayed for a contact that has not already been unsuspended. Hopefully, you can see my screenshot.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @infozone-admin ,

Thank you for providing the screencap. I was also able to recreate the issue in your account and my own. Our higher level technical team is going to take a closer look, and will be following up with your account's main address within the next 4 business days. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST