Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

[Resolved] System Issue January 13-14, 2024 - account functionality, emails, contacts, billing

lonestarbulldogvolunteer
Rookie

I've been working on a newsletter all day.... and now it seems to be GONE. I sent one test email to myself, which came through fine, but then I went back in to make more revisions. I received the red error message when I wanted to check the links.... the first four times, it was fine. Under campaigns, it now just shows a draft was created about 8 hours ago and the thumbnail is blank. PLEASE tell me it's not gone forever....... I beg of you. Or someone. I will rip my hair out and drink more wine, if so.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some users experienced an issue last night when trying to access their email campaigns, billing elements, contacts UI, and other sections of accounts. At this time, the issue has been resolved and all Constant Contact functionality has been restored.

If you are still experiencing issues, please log out of your account, fully exit your browser, and then log back in again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can further assist you.

117 REPLIES 117
NEFAR
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I am getting the same error message.

BuckS85
Rookie
0 Votes

and nobody is support is working tomorrow either... super.

JoAnnW673
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting the same error message, "error getting campaign activity..."  Not good.  Some of the content in my newsletter is time sensitive.

The Magic ScarfC254151872
Rookie
0 Votes

Same here, unfortunately I really needed to send this email tonight!!

FirstNameL74634
Rookie
0 Votes

OMG I have been copying emails thinking it was on my end.  So glad I looked here!  Hopefully CC will see this issue.  It looks like support is open for a limited time tomorrow

MasterY9
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes.. I also came here for a solution on this.  Because yes, I was hoping to wrap this up and schedule to send Monday morning too - really irritating! Not helpful at all that there is nothing available for a solution when problems like this pop up. 

NatalieH051
Rookie
0 Votes

SAME! Just posted my own thread, as I didn't see yours. This is my first time using this Support Forum. The error is so frustrating as I need to get the word out to our members. We have winter weather conditions and will be closed, I don't want anyone attempting to drive to us. Will try to delete my thread.

MasterY9
Rookie
0 Votes

Oh!  It's working now!  I can access the drafts I was working on earlier again - nothing was lost.

MattO6238
Rookie
0 Votes
I'm getting a red error message on a campaign that I just completed. What is going on? Error getting campaign activity by activityId e8ef986a-7593-462e-8fcf-c77d2d2c88f2: undefined
BrianS376
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting the same red error message, no matter which campaign I am trying to load.

TheColumbusMuseum
Rookie
0 Votes

I am in the same boat! They must be having an issue right now. 

ColleenMcElroy
Rookie
0 Votes

It's working now! 

Jo-AnnW0
Rookie
0 Votes

Same over here....I tried to copy a prev sent campaign to edit some info and resend and I get the error message when I go to open it up.  Can't even get it ready, let alone send it.  

DaveB6656
Rookie
0 Votes
This evening we are unable to create any email campaigns or copy old ones to send. Just keep getting a red error. Does anyone know why and/or when it will be fixed.
AllisonF274
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I receive this error message in a red box when I try to copy a campaign:

Error getting campaign activity by activityId a25e500c-716c-4385-beeb-feebd5af7232: undefined

My previous campaign (created weekly) also is missing the usual thumbnail image that appears with it in the Marketing Campaign list, which indicates something has perhaps damaged it. But previous none of the campaigns from prior weeks will copy either. I hope CC is monitoring this forum tonight.

AllisonF274
Rookie
0 Votes

Happy to report that the issue went away around midnight EST and I was able to copy my previous campaign and create a new one. Thank you Constant Contact.

JimmyW
Rookie
0 Votes
Error getting campaign activity by activityId 30fc472d-dc97-40ca-aae7-391988487789: undefined
LizG17
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm getting the same error message, but only on campaign I drafted today- others seem to be fine. No idea what's going on- I logged out to take a break and came back to schedule for tomorrow but no can't. Frustrating. 

SAGWA
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue-really frustrating.

JerryP488
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yes, same here. I send out a weekly e-newsletter every Monday morning and have been working on a draft for two days now. I was almost done, but now I can't access it. Of course, there's no customer service to help us. This is so very frustrating. 

WILLIEH08
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
At 11:25pm 11/14/24 Can't copy, create, or select a temple "Error getting campaign activity by activityId ed8ab0e9-8530-4c99-8d33-06a286710388: undefined"
StephenB68
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
Can anyone tell me why i keep getting this message when i try to edit an email campaign? Error getting campaign activity by activityId b0f19ee5-dcae-4e8d-a277-29997cee48ed: undefined
MaureenW651
Brand Strategist
0 Votes

Campaigns have not been working all evening. We've been trying for hours. No support available, and their IT team must not be working, since the status has not been updated. it is clearly not operational as stated.

SabrinaL2
Rookie
Hello! Is anyone receiving error messages when trying to schedule a campaign? If so, were you able to solve it? Thanks!
SabrinaL2
Rookie
0 Votes

I am receiving this error: Error getting campaign activity by activityId f595e18b-e86a-4e1b-8ab2-2d53f54e276b: undefined

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (76%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST