[Resolved] System Issue January 13-14, 2024 - account functionality, emails, contacts, billing

lonestarbulldogvolunteer
Rookie

I've been working on a newsletter all day.... and now it seems to be GONE. I sent one test email to myself, which came through fine, but then I went back in to make more revisions. I received the red error message when I wanted to check the links.... the first four times, it was fine. Under campaigns, it now just shows a draft was created about 8 hours ago and the thumbnail is blank. PLEASE tell me it's not gone forever....... I beg of you. Or someone. I will rip my hair out and drink more wine, if so.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some users experienced an issue last night when trying to access their email campaigns, billing elements, contacts UI, and other sections of accounts. At this time, the issue has been resolved and all Constant Contact functionality has been restored.

If you are still experiencing issues, please log out of your account, fully exit your browser, and then log back in again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can further assist you.

117 REPLIES 117
Jogi.ABC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi SabrinaL2, I'm getting the same error, unable to sent the email to my customers 🙄

JogiABC_0-1705286497692.png

Jogi.ABC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Looks like it's been resolved 😀

YRNOC
Rookie
0 Votes

Same here. I am not able to go to the send page and it has a red tag saying error.

SabrinaL2
Rookie
0 Votes

Hopefully, the issue will be resolved tomorrow morning. I saw that CC will have limited hours tomorrow. Thanks for replying.

NatalieH051
Rookie
0 Votes
Have been a CC user for many years. I have an email drafted to send, but I needed to Unschedule so I could add an updated graphic. Now, none of my emails will load, and my Draft isn't scheduled to send. I always send emails around 1am to my organization, our members have come to rely on it. I worked on it for hours earlier. I'm getting a red line and this error message: "Error getting campaign activity by activityId d93b58f8-27fb-400d-bace-5ddcc375b25c: undefined." Anyone else having issues now?
SladeA2023
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

yes - exactly the same issue. There seem to be a lot of us getting the same error message. Seems to be a CC issue and hopefully they will see our messages and get it resolved!!

MiFlask
Rookie
0 Votes
Getting this error message: alertCircle icon Error getting campaign activity by activityId 4bcc1748-a593-46b4-b4fe-5070ab52e795: undefined Any idea what it means??
MaureenW651
Brand Strategist
0 Votes

It means Constant Contact is on the fritz again. That's only one of the problems this evening.

FlyLady
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having it too!

MargaretM934
Rookie
0 Votes

RobertS2031
Rookie
0 Votes
I am getting a red error box when I try to open any of my emails that are ready to send out. I rebooted and cleared cache, but still can't access my files. 'alertCircle icon Error getting campaign activity by activityId 790b207c-bd4d-463a-972e-b55a23b37ec9: undefined'
MaureenW651
Brand Strategist

Did your IT team take a vacation.?? We have not been able to edit or send an email for hours. Your status does not indicate any problems. Your Facebook message contained a link that does not work. Earlier today, we could not save edits to contact records. This has resulted in entirely too much time wasted! 

RemoveAndReplace
Rookie
0 Votes
What does this error message mean? Error getting campaign activity by activityId c47ab58d-0e31-4b5c-8f23-fd99f8685471: undefined Help! Thanks
EvangelineChamber
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
I'm receiving this error and can no longer access the newsletter I've been working on: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 016eaf45-37a1-4eeb-9d70-5918bf8af72f: undefined any assistance is much appreciated.
K.S.T
Rookie
0 Votes
Unable to display a draft of an email or send it out as a test! The error message says 'undefined' Please advise. Thanks.
Miller2705
Marketing Legend

I'm having the exact same issue right now! It must be on their end. Have you gotten any resolve with the issue?

SladeA2023
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

same issue here...

MaureenW651
Brand Strategist
0 Votes

Definitely on their end... AGAIN. We have an email that should have been sent earlier this evening and have not been able to edit it for hours. Also cannot quicksend previous emails. Earlier today, could not save and edits in Contact Details.

PatriciaS0627
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
I cannot copy ANY old email messages (to update and resend a weekly email). I get the error message "Error getting campaign activity by activityId e418a7f1-5581-4cc2-a2ee-f790003343d2: undefined." Is anyone else having this issue at this time? (Sunday evening 10:53 pm EST)
MissionalWorker
Rookie
0 Votes
I am trying to edit a campaign. I get the following message in a red banner at the top of my screen: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 9a55dcd1-9eca-401e-92b9-d7ff1aed1a81: undefined I can't open this campaign to finish it. What's up? TIA.
MichaelF6
Campaign Contributor
alertCircle icon Error getting campaign activity by activityId 7c7f3489-975e-4c62-ad4f-ef35e55f9ddc: undefined
RayP578
Rookie

Same problem for us. No customer service.

EisraelG6
Rookie

I'm having the same issue this evening. 1/14/2024

Lorrainepeo
Rookie
0 Votes

Same issue also.

ErikM9581
Rookie
0 Votes

Just wanted to chime in here and go on record I'm trying to do our weekly Sunday night communications to the customer base and having the same issues. No matter what I try to open, create, upload, I'm getting errors. Dead in the water. I'll see if it will let me attach a screenshot of one instance.Screenshot 2024-01-14 211401.pngScreenshot 2024-01-14 210933.png

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST