Split Column with Borders

SOLVED
Go to solution
NHED
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Anyone else experience the split column with borders not having borders after dragging and dropping?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @NHED. I took a look at your recent drafts and the Article layout border under Design > Backgrounds and Borders is set to white which makes the border appear missing. You'll just need to change that color to have the border appear again.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @NHED. Are the borders not appearing after you drag the block from the sidebar into your campaign or when moving the block within the campaign itself? I wasn't able to replicate anything like this on my end.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
NHED
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

The borders used to show up in the past (up until a July campaign) but doesn't seem to be any longer when dragging the block from the sidebar into the campaign as I did an early August campaign.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @NHED. I took a look at your recent drafts and the Article layout border under Design > Backgrounds and Borders is set to white which makes the border appear missing. You'll just need to change that color to have the border appear again.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
NHED
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Not sure how that would have changed, unless accidental.    THAT WORKED!  Thanks!  

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST