Tutorial: Insert an RSVP block into your email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Madadh_MacLaine
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi

Is it possible to remove the exact time of day from the info?

Also, in my block the timezone is shown but in the video it is not. Is there a way to remove the timezone?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Madadh_MacLaine ,

The RSVP block's time zone is tied to what's set as the account's time zone. In order to change the time zone listed in an RSVP block, the account's settings will need to be changed (My Account > Account Details > Other Settings > Regional Settings).

As far as removing "the exact time of day," can you elaborate at all on what you're referring to? Are you just not wanting any time listed in the RSVP block at all? If so, then I'd advise using a different layout or block type, such as a text and poll block, to list the information you want to share and capture your contacts wanting or not wanting to attend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Madadh_MacLaine ,

The RSVP block's time zone is tied to what's set as the account's time zone. In order to change the time zone listed in an RSVP block, the account's settings will need to be changed (My Account > Account Details > Other Settings > Regional Settings).

As far as removing "the exact time of day," can you elaborate at all on what you're referring to? Are you just not wanting any time listed in the RSVP block at all? If so, then I'd advise using a different layout or block type, such as a text and poll block, to list the information you want to share and capture your contacts wanting or not wanting to attend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST