Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

URL where past campaigns are stored?

user823698
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, In my sent campaigns, there is an automatic header that reads "No images? Click here." It used to send me to a website where I could see the campaign online, but that page is no longer good. Are my campaigns still stored somewhere besides as a preview? to a page where I can direct my readers? How can I find that url? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user823698. Had you previously used our Archive tool? There was a very old version of the archive with a dedicated URL that would show saved campaigns but that tool was retired and the page is no longer supported or able to be updated. We now have an embeddable Archive widget to show saved campaigns on your website. It's not a webpage but it allows your website visitors to see your most recently archived campaigns. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST