Why are the analytics so difficult to use?

DavidB8451
Rookie
0 Votes
My analytics page for numbers of contacts that opened, says 14 items, yet it only shows me three. The other analytic information is also incomplete and not user friendly. Any helpful comments?
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidB8451 ,

I think you're confusing total opens versus unique opens. Unique open determines your email's open rate, where as the total amount of times your email has been open will be a different number from that. 

For a full overview of the open report for emails, I'd recommend checking out our main article on the topic, also available via the Help tab in your account. 

For an overview of email reporting in general, please see this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidB8451
Rookie
0 Votes

But it shows only 3 names and blocks out the others. I need to see all the opens at once each time I check it out.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm looking at the reporting for your email, and it's showing the full drilldown for both unique opens and total opens, which is much higher than 3. You may be too zoomed in on your screen, or something may be causing some kind of connectivity issue for the display on the site if it's like the list is just randomly cut off after 3 contacts. 

If you're unable to resolve the display issue on your own, I'd advise calling general support so they can screenshare the Constant Contact tab with you, and troubleshoot further live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (83%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST