Why is my number of "Subscribed" higher than my actual number of contacts?

SOLVED
Go to solution
ZandraJ6
Rookie
0 Votes
Why is my number of "Subscribed" higher than my actual number of contacts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ZandraJ6 ,

The number for the "Subscribed" will sometimes experience a delay in updating if there's been several significant changes to your contacts' overall numbers. This is just from server caching, and won't actually affect the number of contacts you can send to, or our internal metrics for things like billing and compliance. Sometimes a quick fix to this number update delay is to send a test email, which can result in a forced server update for your account. I did so, and you should now see the correct number on your home page and contacts page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ZandraJ6 ,

The number for the "Subscribed" will sometimes experience a delay in updating if there's been several significant changes to your contacts' overall numbers. This is just from server caching, and won't actually affect the number of contacts you can send to, or our internal metrics for things like billing and compliance. Sometimes a quick fix to this number update delay is to send a test email, which can result in a forced server update for your account. I did so, and you should now see the correct number on your home page and contacts page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST