Try Campaign Builder for Free Today!

Wordpress plugin "Redirect URL" option

JulianneW8
Rookie
0 Votes

The Constant Contact Wordpress plugin is on our website and a sign form created. Works fine when the page refreshes after someone hitting submit - email address goes into the Constant Contact list(s) selected and I get an email. However, we'd prefer to have someone taken to a new page on our website when they click the submit button. That works just fine - it goes to the URL entered in the "Redirect URL" field - BUT the email address is not saved to CC list and I am not getting an email. It seems to be simply redirecting the page and not doing anything with the form submission data. What am I missing? 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JulianneW8 ,

For troubleshooting the Wordpress integration, I'd advise calling in so you can be transferred to the Tier 2 integration support team. Otherwise, you can also request support via their Wordpress support page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
AUG 29
A Blueprint for Year-End Fundraising Success
2PM - 3PM EST
SEP 04
Unlocking Growth for Franchise & Multi-Location Organizations
1PM - 2PM EST
SEP 04
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3PM EST