accidentally deleted contacts

SusanH2164
Rookie
0 Votes

hello, I accidentally deleted all of my contacts. Is there any way to get them back? ?? Help!!~

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SusanH2164 ,

If it's occurred within the last 24 hours, I'd recommend calling our general support so they can collect some more info, confirm security permissions live, and put in a request for a contact rewind with the higher level technical team. Bear in mind, we can't guarantee this will 100% rewind your contacts to the way they were prior to deletion.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SusanH2164 ,

If it's occurred within the last 24 hours, I'd recommend calling our general support so they can collect some more info, confirm security permissions live, and put in a request for a contact rewind with the higher level technical team. Bear in mind, we can't guarantee this will 100% rewind your contacts to the way they were prior to deletion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST