Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

list retention and growth

SOLVED
Go to solution
deannef8
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I am struggling with list retention. We have a solid core of subscribers that never change. Eat year 5000 join, but 500 unsubscribe. Any thought on this out there. Has anyone overcome this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @deannef8 ,

If you have unsubscribed contacts within your Shopify, and you're not wanting those contacts synced in the same way of your Constant Contact account, then I'd advise disconnecting the Shopify integration and manually importing the CSV files of your Shopify contacts. Keep in mind our permissions policy however, as contacts that fully unsubscribed from you via Shopify are unlikely to want other mailings unless explicitly stated otherwise. 

If you need further assistance regarding the Shopify integration, please call our general support and request a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations support team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @deannef8 ,

If you have unsubscribed contacts within your Shopify, and you're not wanting those contacts synced in the same way of your Constant Contact account, then I'd advise disconnecting the Shopify integration and manually importing the CSV files of your Shopify contacts. Keep in mind our permissions policy however, as contacts that fully unsubscribed from you via Shopify are unlikely to want other mailings unless explicitly stated otherwise. 

If you need further assistance regarding the Shopify integration, please call our general support and request a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations support team. 

4 REPLIES 4
deannef8
Rookie
0 Votes
Is anyone else having a problem with people being knocked off their list because of the Shopify integration?
user90226
Rookie
0 Votes

Oh yes. And people don't realize they are removing their ability to get the recordings of the sessions. We have to chase down each one. I'm canceling the integration.

deannef8
Rookie
0 Votes

We have this as an ongoing issue as well.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @deannef8 ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST