New e-book on networking

DaleK93
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

How do I use my contact list to let them know I now have my networking book available as an e-book?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @DaleK93. Your contacts have shown interest in engaging with you (that's why they signed up!) so this is the perfect audience to talk to. What do you think they would find interesting in this e-book? Is there something that inspired you to write it? Let them know!

I'm not sure if this e-book is free or how it's being distributed, but make it easy for them to obtain it like with a link or some other way for them to easily reach you. You can also encourage your contacts to share the email with their friends and family so they can download the book for themselves.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Share your marketing campaign with other small business experts and gather valuable tips and feedback to improve your email newsletters, social campaigns, and more. Add @CTCTHelp to your post and we will share it on social media for additional feedback!