Hi @frankie_p, Thanks for getting back to me. For the drop-down menu, I was referring deleting contacts from a particular list not entirely from the database. Previously, when you want to delete multiple contacts from a marketing list, there was an option to search for the list and the starred lists would be at the top as well. However, the current format has all the lists in alphabet order in a drop-down menu. Even the starred lists aren't even at the top of the drop-down to remove multiple contacts from a particular email list. For the FAQs, I believe when I first saw the article, I must've missed the images on the right under Import and Export contacts (or the page wasn't update yet, I'm not sure), so please disregard that comment. Again, thanks for looking into this feedback and hopefully some of them will be implemented sometime soon!
... View more
With the recent update to the contacts section, there were a couple of features that I found useful in the previous version that was removed from the new version.
1. The ability to search for contacts using their full name
- I'm not sure why this feature was removed but I am currently wasting my time trying to find certain contacts because of this. I'm not sure why this feature was removed but being able to search only by the first name or last name only seems like an odd feature to have. I have many contacts with the same first name and last name and do not have the time to scroll all the contacts just to find that one person, especially if their name is extremely common and there are multiple people with the exact same first/last name.
2. Easier way to add/remove contacts from lists
- There are two parts to this, the first one is when highlight multiple contacts name to add/remove them from a certain list, I have to scroll through a long drop down menu. It is extremely time wasting. The previous method of being able to search or see the starred lists at the top was extremely convenient.
- The second part is adding/removing a particular contact from a list in their profile. Please have the search option available again. Also, I really liked how easy it was to remove a contact from a list - now it requires too much clicking and scrolling. I should be able to remove them from a list without having to edit their profile. I have a lot of lists so it requires too much scrolling to be able to find out which list I want them in.
3. Ability to QuickSend (resend) event emails
- I heard that Constant Contact is slowly phasing out of their events (please correct me if I'm wrong) so I understand why this may have happened in the new update
- Previously, I was able to send certain contacts event invitations/emails through the contacts option, now I do not have that option anymore. It's been quite inconvenient as sometimes I want to send the invitation from the system to certain contacts that were not previously invited to our event. Now, I have to send it through outlook. The problem with this is that sending it through outlook creates a lot of formatting issues, and the type of formatting issue changes each time. It would be great to be able to send invitations in the correct format through the Constant Contact system, especially when these invitees are external senior executive people.
4. Update your FAQs with the new format
- Please update your FAQs as soon as possible with images/instructions to navigating the new update. The instructions still contain instructions/images of the old update which isn't useful anymore.
... View more