v3 contacts endpoint - Query parameters are not being recognized.

JudyP2051
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

The endpoint I am requesting is: https://api.cc.email/v3/contacts?lists=70f344f0-7327-11e8-a6f5-d4ae529a8250&include=custom_fields&li... *this is a test list that only includes 3 contacts.

Each parameter added, does nothing to my response, its always returns all contacts

What I have tried:

- various contact list id's

- ?email=myemail@test.com

- ?limit=10 - returns 50 per page

- ?include_count=true - no count returned

When I test the contacts endpoint from the API Reference page, I see the correct results, but they're not being reflected in my GET requests.

1 REPLY 1
Stephen_T
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JudyP2051,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

After some further testing on my end I wasn't able to replicate the issue when using the same endpoint and parameters. What are you using to generate that information where your endpoint is returning inaccurate results? Are you using a service like POSTMAN or something similar? If you could respond back to this post with further information that would be great.

Regards,

Stephen T.
API Support Engineer
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.