cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Don't have access to backend of content management system. Need API Access from frontEnd.

Regular Visitor

Don't have access to backend of content management system. Need API Access from frontEnd.

Hello,

I want to use constant contact API from front-end, I don't have access to back-end? Is there any good solution, you can suggest?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Don't have access to backend of content management system. Need API Access from frontEnd.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support.

Unfortunately our API can only be called from the back end of a website. There are no current plans to add support for cross-origin resource sharing, so you would need to use a server-side process to make the actual calls to our API.

Solutions that others have used is to have a separate server and pass data via AJAX to that separate server, which then makes the API calls on your server behind the scenes.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer