Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

It’s a common practice across many different platforms and Constant Contact is no different: you have to verify your email address.

Why should I verify my email address?

Verifying your email address is key because it makes sure the email addresses you’re using are legit and ready to go. This is especially important for the email address you use to send out your campaigns. It’s like making sure your email has the right stamp before sending it off - it helps your email reach your customers without any hitches.

How do I verify my email address?

When you add a new email to your account, Constant Contact sends you a verification email. All you need to do is click the link in that email, and voilà, you’re all set. This step confirms that your email address is active and hooks it up properly with your account.

2024-06-06_10-05-54.png

Now, a little advice on choosing the right email to verify - it’s best to avoid using group or role emails, like admin@yourcompany.com. These can get tricky because they might complicate the verification process or let the wrong eyes see sensitive information if they’re used as the contact or billing email.

If your email address is from a personal domain (e.g. @gmail.com or @yahoo.com), Constant Contact will rewrite the ‘From Address’ to include @ccsend.com to help the emails land in the inbox and prevent deliverability issues.

036_Icon_idea_FF5BA0_Pink_48x48.png

Google and Yahoo changed their authentication requirements for bulk email senders in February 2024. Any email sent without proper authentication may result in bounced messages or placement in the junk/spam folder. Review the FAQ.

What happens after I verify my email address?

Once your email is verified, you can really start to make the most of your account. You can use this verified email for all sorts of things - like being the main contact, handling billing, and sending out your email campaigns.

Additionally, there is no limit to how many email addresses you can verify! Maybe different email campaigns require being sent from different email addresses, so this offers flexibility in managing your account.

Once your email address is verified, it’s time to build out the rest of your account!

Version history
Last update:
‎06-06-2024 07:58 PM
Updated by:
Labels (2)
Contributors