GeorgiBG
Constant Contact Partner

https://conta.cc/3K2Y0DN

Any feedback is appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @GeorgiBG, happy to take a look for you!

Strengths:

1. The email is well-organized with clear sections for different types of information. ✔️
  2. The personal message from President Rick Sargent adds a relatable element. ✔️
  3. The availability of member services and contact details are prominently displayed. ✔️

Suggestions:

1.  In the "How Does it Work?" Section. I'd recommend adding a screencap of the video and hyperlinking the image to the video.

1. Capture.PNG
  2. Apply larger headings, subheadings, and bullet points to create a stronger visual hierarchy to guide the reader through the email.
  3. Make sure images are of high quality and clickable. Add alt-text to improve accessibility

These are just a couple of recommendations for you, and congratulations on 20 years! 🎉

Hope this helps!

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hi @GeorgiBG 

Great job on your email! I agree with the feedback provided by @Chris-S

I might also add the following suggestions:

1. Link your images. Measuring CTR (click thru rate) is important and provides valuable data about our readers. (Pro tip: link your logo to your primary CTA--call to action--you might be surprised how many readers click on the logo!)

2. I love that you're asking for reviews! I recommend linking directly to your Google Business Profile page. Google reviews are powerful social proof!

Keep up the good work!

~Melanie

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST