Template for Youth Tennis Summer Camp

L74478
Rookie

Do you have any templates to support a youth tennis summer camp?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi, @L74478, Thanks for posting. I am moving your post to our Template board to get you a speedier response!

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @L74478,

We do not have any templates that are specific to tennis or youth summer camps. If you search keywords like "summer" or "sports" in the template picker you might find templates that you could customize to fit your needs. I imagine some of the visuals elements would be pulled from images and graphics used for the program already, so you could still personalize it to fit your needs.

If you haven't used it yet, I recommend using our BrandKit tool to upload the camp's logo, colors, any relevant images, and even link to the website if you have one. Then, when you go to make a template, the system will pull in that information and generate a template for you. Here's a tutorial on how to use it.

I did send a request to our Professional Services team that there is interest in a youth tennis summer camp-style template and they have added it to their list of requests.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST