Community Coach Spotlight: Melanie Diehl

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Welcome to Community Coaches Callout, where we shine a light on the awesome individuals who make up the Community Coaches team. These dedicated super users go above and beyond to provide invaluable product and marketing insights to their fellow users in the Constant Contact Community. Our Coaches bring a unique perspective as business owners themselves.

We're thrilled to highlight Melanie Diehl of Melanie & Co Marketing Collective this month.

melaniediehlavatar.pngCan you tell us about your business?

For 15 years, Melanie & Co Marketing Collective has served the small business market through a variety of services. From full-service marketing to training, we build strategic relationships with our clients. We focus on organic social media marketing, email marketing, web design, and graphic design plus training through in-person seminars/workshops and online webinars. Our holistic approach to our client's needs sets us apart from the traditional marketing agency.

How long have you been in business?

15 years

What does an average work day look like for you?

First: caffeine! I start my day with a cup or two of extra spicy Chai latte. I check my mindset by reading my I Am Statements then it's onto the work of the day. Usually that's checking campaign performance (metrics), answering email, creating content (I love Canva!). I usually have a webinar or two during the week, so those days may look different based on the timing. After lunch away from my desk, I spend the afternoon performing research, managing projects with my team, and meeting with coaching clients. I wrap up my day by organizing my desk and preparing for tomorrow. Fridays are different though: those days are spent on business development, and if the weather is nice, I might take the day off! Perks of being the Boss :smileyface:

How long have you been working with Constant Contact?

11+ years

What inspired you to become a Community Coach?

I love small business. And I love supporting small business owners. Being a Community Coach allows me to do just that!

What is your favorite feature or tool within the Constant Contact platform, and why?

Email will always be my favorite Constant Contact tool. That said, Landing Pages are a very close second! 

When you're not running your business and contributing to the Community, what do you like to do?

Ask me about my grandchildren! 😉 Outside of work, I enjoy RV'ing with my husband. We love visiting national and state parks, and exploring off the beaten path. 

melanie violet jelly.jpg

My newest hobby is food preservation: dehydrating, canning, fermenting. My husband teases me about what am I going to dehydrate next. I also enjoy playing Canasta with my parents. We take it very seriously. 

Is there anywhere in the world you haven't been to that you'd love to see?

Oh, lots of places. I have a very strong desire to visit Nova Scotia and Greece!

So where can we find you?

Melanie's website

Facebook

Linkedin

Instagram

2 Comments

Resources

Community Blog

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Article

Community Roundup: August 2024

Check out all the great articles, discussions, and events for the month of August!

See Article