Community Blog

0 Comments

You’ve heard of our new and improved 3rd generation editor, but you haven’t used it. Or perhaps you’ve tried it, but you’re comfortable with the older email editor, so why change?

The 3rd generation editor packs a punch. Of course it does, because the best emails start with the industry’s best email editor. Our powerful, drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create, send and share professional-looking emails in minutes—even if you’re a beginner. And because every template is mobile-optimized, you can be sure that your emails will look great on everything from desktops to smartphones.

Read more...

0 Comments

Welcome back to our Constant Contact Employee Spotlight series! We are shining the spotlight on Andrew, who works in our Engineering department as a Software Engineer. Our Engineering department works to create new features and also resolve any issues that may arise in the product. Read on to learn more about Andrew, what he's gained from working here, and what he likes to do when he's not being a problem solver.

Read more...

2 Comments

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and I have been working for Constant Contact since March 2015. I've worked in many different areas of Constant Contact, including doing phone and chat support, making outbound calls to assist our newest customers, and working with our customer feedback team to learn more about our customers' needs and wants in the account. I'm currently a part of our Tier 2 technical support team, and I love being able to help our customers with those slightly more difficult requests!12278998_10153137717426671_6672421756914110710_n.jpg

When I'm not working with our customers, I love to read books and cuddle with my two cats. When the weather is nice, you can find me out on a boat up at Horsetooth Reservoir catching some sun and hanging with the family. Also I'm getting married next year, so planning a wedding takes up a lot of my free time currently.

I look forward to assisting you all here in the Community!

0 Comments

In our newest Constant Contact Employee Spotlight, we're heading over to our Voice of the Customer (VOC) department to interview Patrick. Patrick is a VOC Program Manager. Wonder who is reading your feedback when you post on our Feedback board? That's him and his teammates! Read on to find out more about him, what makes him excited to work at Constant Contact, and who he likes to bring when he goes hiking.

Want to see who else we've thrown into the spotlight? Check out our interviews with KadeSherrie and Taylor!

Read more...

4 Comments

Community Release - Sep 2017.png
Come take a look at the September 2017 Release Notes! Here’s a preview of some features we released:

• 3-Column Block - Ability to add a three column block in our Third Generation Editor (3GE).
  • Read More Block - Ability to resize the image in the block.
  • Constant Contact Mobile App - Ability to create and share Social Posts to Facebook through the app.

Take a look at the full article for more information.

Read more...

0 Comments

Here at Constant Contact, we are an industry leader in email delivery. This is no accident. Our Terms and Conditions are designed to ensure the best possible delivery rate for all of our customers.

That being said, it’s expected (read: absolutely normal) that most email campaigns will have some level of bounces. Knowing the cause and reasons behind these bounces can help you as a marketer to ensure you are mailing to the cleanest, most engaged list that you can. First, I covered Non-Existent and Suspended bounces, then Undeliverable and Blocked bounces; today I will be going over the remaining categories: Mailbox Full, Vacation/Auto-Reply, and Other.

Read more...

163 Comments

Update: 11/4/17- The Sweepstakes is now closed. Thank you all for participating! We've seen some great campaigns posted here. We hope you enjoy using the 3rd generation editor! 

It’s time to get your holiday emails ready! Show off your email designed with our new editor for a chance to win great prizes for your business. We’re giving away the following prizes to 10 lucky folks who enter by 11/3/17:

• Two Grand Prize Winners: A Constant Contact Professional Holiday Template 3-Pack, an Amazon® Echo & $250 Amex® Gift Card
  • Three First Prize Winners: A Constant Contact Professional Holiday Template, an Amazon Echo & $100 Amex® Gift Card
  • Five Second Prize Winners: An Amazon Echo

Simply create a new email template and post it in this thread to enter to win! 

Read more...