Adding a call to action button in an event invitation

SOLVED
Go to solution
PattyK23
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I know how to add a call to action button in a traditional email campaign, but how do I add it in an event invitation? I want to make buttons where you RSVP, but there is no design button when you are designing an invitation.  Thanks!

PattyK23_0-1650401250315.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @PattyK23 , 

Great question! At this time, we do not have the option for a button block in an event invitation. The editor in the Events platform is our older, 2nd generation editor that does not have that capability, but we are planning on rolling out a new platform very soon utilizing our newer email editor. I will have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates we have on that. 

For now, I would recommend using our 3rd generation editor to send out an invitation, and inserting the link to the event into a button block manually. If you have a custom button image that you'd like to upload and link, you can do that as a workaround as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @PattyK23 , 

Great question! At this time, we do not have the option for a button block in an event invitation. The editor in the Events platform is our older, 2nd generation editor that does not have that capability, but we are planning on rolling out a new platform very soon utilizing our newer email editor. I will have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates we have on that. 

For now, I would recommend using our 3rd generation editor to send out an invitation, and inserting the link to the event into a button block manually. If you have a custom button image that you'd like to upload and link, you can do that as a workaround as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST