Background Color

TammoriP
Rookie
0 Votes

I used to be able to change the background color of text blocks but now I'm not able to change it. It gives me the option but when I select the color it does not change the selected color.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TammoriP ,

Looking at the template, this looks like an issue of certain elements - such as some blocks' inner backgrounds having a particular coloring - being hard-coded in some of the pre-built templates you would find on the template selection page. This can also occur with those kinds of pre-built templates that have unique designs as part of their inner backgrounds, unique pattering, etc. 

The only way to go about resolving the issue would be make a new template, or to copy from a different one that doesn't have these un-editable elements in them. 

You can also just recreate those particular blocks within the same email, using one of the available layouts, and copy-paste text over. Then you can simply delete the problematic blocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST