Can we automatically change list membership based on a given timeframe

SOLVED
Go to solution
Aldercoop
Brand Visionary

We have a list specific to customers that sign up online vs. in-store. They get an onboarding series for about 33 days before getting added to the main mailing list. I end up going in about once a week and manually updating which lists our contacts are part of.

I'm wondering if there's a way to put a trigger or something at the end of an automated series that will add a contact to our main list and remove them from the onboarding list that contains the automated series.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @Aldercoop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can add a link to a Lead Generation Landing Page that when selected a contact can sign up for your main list. It unfortunately will not remove them from that automated list, as that will have to be done manually. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @Aldercoop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can add a link to a Lead Generation Landing Page that when selected a contact can sign up for your main list. It unfortunately will not remove them from that automated list, as that will have to be done manually. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST