Divider on landing page not displaying anything

SOLVED
Go to solution
kimbauer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

See this quick video of the problem I am running into: https://www.loom.com/share/3fada61b8c09471ea375dcb0250ea1dc.

and the event is titled "Grow with Mental Health Gala - April 28, 2022."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

When editing the landing page's sections, you can add HTML coding via the HTML button on the pop-up menu. This is a workaround for you until the devs either update that theme, or until they roll out a newer event system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @kimbauer. Thank you so much for reaching out and providing a video! That was really helpful for troubleshooting. I am going to delete the link and some text in your post since you mention some account information in them but we have it saved on our end in case we need it again.

I see in the video and in the preview that your divider is missing. It appears the default theme you chose for the landing page is missing the code needed to display the divider. I went into each divider block and edited the HTML to include the following code: 

<div style="background:#1A1A1A; border-bottom:1px solid #fffff; margin: 18px auto; height:1px;"></div>

This put in a divider and it should appear on your landing page now. You can make edits to the code as needed. If you make a future event, you can use the code provided in the divider blocks or choose another theme besides the default that is given when the event is created.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
kimbauer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

How do I access the code?  And from what you are saying, I will need to do this anytime I use the default theme?  Why can't you folks just fix the theme so the divider really inserts a horizontal line?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

When editing the landing page's sections, you can add HTML coding via the HTML button on the pop-up menu. This is a workaround for you until the devs either update that theme, or until they roll out a newer event system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST