Email sign-up form not loading

JeffreyS54
Rookie
0 Votes

We encourage people to sign up for our email lists two ways:

We have a hyperlink on our webpage that goes to the really long url for the sign-up form and we have a bitly link. When either one is used, it is currently common (and has been for several days) for the page to "time out" and not load. I just tried with from both sources and could only get the sign-up form to load when I refreshed the page. I assume this is a problem at your end.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

At this time, there isn't a resolution to the legacy landing page issue described in the original post. If and when there is an update regarding it, the devs will notify you directly.

At this time the only workaround would be to use a coded form or the updated lead gen landing pages.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JeffreyS54 ,

I reached out to our higher level Tier 2 technical team, and though we were both able to get the form to load, it took an inordinate amount of time for both of us. Meanwhile other legacy landing page forms loaded up quickly and as expected. The T2 agent is going to do some more thorough investigation on your form, and see if they can narrow down what's causing the extremely slow loading for your particular form. You should be receiving an update to your account's main email address within the next 1-2 business days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichelleF0528
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi JefferyS54,

Did you resolve the issue? I have exactly the same issue for my website. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Minh

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

At this time, there isn't a resolution to the legacy landing page issue described in the original post. If and when there is an update regarding it, the devs will notify you directly.

At this time the only workaround would be to use a coded form or the updated lead gen landing pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST