How do I find poll results for my automated series?

SOLVED
Go to solution
gwendolynp
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I have an automated series I am using and have added a poll block to a few of them.  I am not sure where to find the results for the polls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @gwendolynp,

Follow the steps in this article on how to view poll results to find that information! You'll probably have to go to the automated series directly and click on the individual email campaign that has the poll in it to see the results (versus the normal Reporting screen).

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @gwendolynp,

Follow the steps in this article on how to view poll results to find that information! You'll probably have to go to the automated series directly and click on the individual email campaign that has the poll in it to see the results (versus the normal Reporting screen).

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

gwendolynp
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Yes.  Thank you.  I didn't open the emails themselves to see the full report.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST