How do I use the Third Generation Editor?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Genesee
Rookie

I upgraded my account for the sole purpose of being able to add an Eventbrite Action Block but only to find out this isn't even a supported option.  However, this appears to be an option with the Legacy Third Generation Editor.  How do I switch to the 3rd gen editor so I can get the Action Blocks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Genesee ,

We were able to get a basic template that uses the 3ge builder, so you'd have access to the Eventbrite block. With that said, you'd still need to recreate your template to some degree.

Since the Eventbrite integrated block essentially functions like a Read More block, but explicitly for your Eventbrite account, you can essentially recreate the same effect within CPE emails. You can use the Read More block, and simply link your Eventbrite event URL to it, or you can recreate it using text and image blocks / layouts

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Genesee ,

We were able to get a basic template that uses the 3ge builder, so you'd have access to the Eventbrite block. With that said, you'd still need to recreate your template to some degree.

Since the Eventbrite integrated block essentially functions like a Read More block, but explicitly for your Eventbrite account, you can essentially recreate the same effect within CPE emails. You can use the Read More block, and simply link your Eventbrite event URL to it, or you can recreate it using text and image blocks / layouts

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST