How to configure the subscription flow?

SOLVED
Go to solution
HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi, I realized while testing the subscription form for one of our newsletters that the confirmation email someone receives after confirmation is incorrect. I cannot figure out where to set up the process for the signup -> opt-in -> confirmation flow. Where is that configured? And can I configure a different response for each registration form? Thanks, L P.S. When I reply to a message, I'm allowed to use a rich text editor where I can see the HTML code used to write my response. Is there a way to access that also when I ask the initial question? Right now I don't have access to bolding, italics, or anything like that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HopeandCope ,

You can access and edit confirm-opt-in elements via your My Account page.

Our system doesn't have anything in place for collecting replies to your emails, as those would go directly to your email address from the contact's email program (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) Any replies to contacts' direct emails and replies are going to be going through your own email program. We cannot track, provide editing tools, or otherwise manage those replies because we cannot access them, and they do not originate from our system.

See also:

Confirm Opt-In management and overview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HopeandCope ,

You can access and edit confirm-opt-in elements via your My Account page.

Our system doesn't have anything in place for collecting replies to your emails, as those would go directly to your email address from the contact's email program (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) Any replies to contacts' direct emails and replies are going to be going through your own email program. We cannot track, provide editing tools, or otherwise manage those replies because we cannot access them, and they do not originate from our system.

See also:

Confirm Opt-In management and overview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks!

And my PS was poorly worded. I meant here, on the forum.

Normally, this message should be in multiple paragraphs. I couldn't do that in my  initial message so it looks like a jumbled mess!

Thanks,

L

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST