In edit mode issues on web builder, constant refresh of page and losing my cursor

DavidH4810
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Just recently when working in web builder, the page refreshes about every 3-4 seconds.  I need to quickly type information in before it happens, otherwise my cursor is remove and I need to mouse back and start again - quickly.  Is this a glitch that others know about - hopefully Constant Contact?  This happens in Chrome and Firefox browsers.

4 REPLIES 4
DavidH4810
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I'm having this same issue 2/3/2022

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidH4810 ,

I checked in your account, and wasn't experiencing the issue at all in any of my tests, which is indicating to me that it's more of a localized connectivity issue. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. The most common culprits are interfering browser extensions, ad/pop-up blockers, VPNs, or other security software that either need to be disabled or have our domains safelisted. You may also want to see if the error is occurring on other devices or networks, or check in Incognito / Private browsing to help narrow down what's causing the issue.

If none of those alleviate the issues, or narrow down what's causing the interference, I'd advise reaching out to the Website Builder support team through one of their available support channels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidH4810
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

This is good information to build on.  Thanks William, I will take a look.

DavidH4810
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

It's continues to be a problem.  I attempted all the following

1. incognito

2. from Chrome to Firefox

3. ad block disabled

4. different computer

6. iPad

7. iPhone

I'm quite certain it's on the website side of things.  I will reach out to web builder support team.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST